STARRY NIGHT 2020
THE CELEBRATION CONTINUES!
New Bedford Stars Kids PROGRAM IS HERE TO HELP
The rapid spread of the Coronavirus across Massachusetts has created a very stressful environment and we want you to know that New Bedford Star Kids Scholarship Program is just a phone call away if you need our assistance with accessing any of the following:
- Accessing food options available through New Bedford Public School system (Click Here).
- Obtaining devices to maximize your child’s virtual learning experience
- Accessing internet for your child’s virtual learning experience
- Enlisting a tutor to ensure a successful virtual learning experience
- Acquiring the necessary school supplies to support virtual learning at home
Children in grades K-12, whose parents have had a history of substance abuse and/or incarceration, and demonstrate financial need, are eligible for the New Bedford Star Kids Scholarship Program. Eligible children are typically referred …
The Star Kids Scholarship Program was founded in 2000 by Dr. Timothy Flanigan, MD, Professor of Medicine and Infectious Diseases at the Alpert Medical School of Brown University, and HIV and Infectious Diseases Physician at the Miriam and …
Dr. Timothy Flanigan, Founder Dr. Flanigan is a member of the Division of Infectious Diseases at The Miriam Hospital, Rhode Island Hospital and Professor of Medicine at the Alpert Medical School of Brown University. He developed the HIV Core …