NEW BEDFORD STARS KIDS PROGRAM IS HERE TO HELP
The rapid spread of the Coronavirus across Massachusetts has created a very stressful environment and we want you to know that New Bedford Star Kids Scholarship Program is just a phone call away if you need our assistance with accessing any of the following:
- Accessing food options available through New Bedford Public School system (Click Here).
- Obtaining devices to maximize your child’s virtual learning experience
- Accessing internet for your child’s virtual learning experience
- Enlisting a tutor to ensure a successful virtual learning experience
- Acquiring the necessary school supplies to support virtual learning at home
Ellen M. Lough, Executive Director
Kristen Humphrey, Program Support Coordinator
Our students typically enroll in New Bedford Star Kids Scholarship Program between Kindergarten and Grade Four.
After school programs, summer camps, and tutoring are available to each child enrolled in New Bedford Star Kids Scholarship Program.
Sponsors make our program possible. Each New Bedford Star Kid is matched with an individual sponsor or a group willing to contribute toward the student’s tuition.
A mentor is an adult interested in the student’s academic performance who agrees to contribute to a child’s education through the gift of time and attention.